Fall 2008 Women's Fashion Trend: Plaid CoatsPolka dots and tweed are giving way to plaid in all sorts of color combinations this Fall, and you can choose from a long-coat with a low-waited belt, or a simple pea coat style buttoned up to the max. Both large and small plaid prints are acceptable this season, and are best paired with tights and booties over a dress or skirt.
Fall 2008 Women's Fashion Trend: Shitake and Twilight Blue Color CombosShitake is a mellow brown color, while Twilight Blue is a variation of classic navy. Together, this is one of Fall's most attractive looks and can be found in coats, dresses, and even pantsuits. Temperley London and Peter Som both picked up on this color combination at New York Fashion Week, and it's perfect for both day and night.

9/14/08

Extra-long tunic shirt


Tunic Shirt I have to agree with tambalina... I was in love with this shirt on the model. so I ordered the black and the white. I am built like an amazon. I am 5'9 and fairly curvy. I have moderate muscling on my forearm. I dont like the fact that the sleeves wont go up further... I have a c bust, size 7 waist, and a size 10 in hips. im pretty curvy... and there are no flattering pleats or seams or anything to give this shirt an appealing shape... im going to have to have them altered to fit at all.
the product had potential. but not without the hassle of extreme alteration.
Pretty Happy I am a petite woman, and I found that this shirt fit *very* well. I'd say that it fits me exactly like it does that model, something that can not be achieved on a petite without a nicely fitted waist.
The only downside I see with this shirt is that it definitely needs a little extra care because the material is easily wrinkled, which can become a problem in the not so iron friendly sleeves.


From the front, it's a great shirt I really wanted to love this shirt more than I do. The picture of the model is gorgeous. However, after putting this on, I felt like a lab technician. There is no shape to this shirt whatsoever. The back is plain with a shirttail hem. It's a very unflattering look for a woman blessed with curves since there is no darting to accentuate the waist. Also, I found the sleeves very narrow at the bottom if you wanted to achieve the same look as the model. This is problematic if you have decent-sized forearms. I plan on taking this to alteration to see if something can be done with the hem (maybe spilt up the middle to the waist) and taking it in at the waist or adding a simple tie at the back. All in all, this was a disappointment.