Fall 2008 Women's Fashion Trend: Plaid CoatsPolka dots and tweed are giving way to plaid in all sorts of color combinations this Fall, and you can choose from a long-coat with a low-waited belt, or a simple pea coat style buttoned up to the max. Both large and small plaid prints are acceptable this season, and are best paired with tights and booties over a dress or skirt.
Fall 2008 Women's Fashion Trend: Shitake and Twilight Blue Color CombosShitake is a mellow brown color, while Twilight Blue is a variation of classic navy. Together, this is one of Fall's most attractive looks and can be found in coats, dresses, and even pantsuits. Temperley London and Peter Som both picked up on this color combination at New York Fashion Week, and it's perfect for both day and night.

11/14/08

London Fog Women's


London Fog Women's Faux Silk Double Breasted Trench Coat I purchased this trench coat in black for my trip to Amsterdam during the month of September 2008. The color was perfect for traveling from dusty Iraq to Amsterdam. Once I arrived to Amsterdam I wore my coat everyday and it matched well with every outfit. The sleeves were a 1/2 inch shorter than what I would have liked because I have long arms as I am 5ft 11' However the length was perfect and the coat looked great on! I think the coat runs fitted so I would reccomnend getting one size up from what you would normally wear. Overall I am pleased with the price and product being